...

Monday, October 28, 2013

Bangka | Get Closer Even More ❤

Being in relationship with my boyfriend for almost 8 years now ❤ Though we both close to each other's family, either he spending time with my family or me spending time with his, this is my first time visit his homeland ❤ I'm so happy can get to closer to you and your family even more Mr.Riordan ❤

We were staying for 4D/3N at Bangka.
Here is where we were stay.

His brother family stayed at another inn 'Parai', we were supposed to stayed there too, but no more room available..


Just remembered took the first 2 days's outfit pics.. So sad..


Got to try so many Bangka's signature foods there, and his mom bought me a lot of snacks for my family too! :D
Picture of us took by his mom ❤

Seeing boys play with little kids is probably one of the most attractive thing ever ❤

Got to spent time with this cute little guy too ❤

Love youuu Baby Audrich ❤


Still love you more though ❤


Always love pictures of me that you took baby ❤


Had a superb days there, and the most the important thing of all is i can spend all time with my baby ❤ Love, X O X O

No comments:

Post a Comment