...

Sunday, January 26, 2014

10 among million things that makes me love you more ❤

Sunday, January 26th 2014
- 2757 days with you -

At 19, i met you and fell in love with you. I knew so little about you at the time. As far as i knew, you are handsome, smart, mostly like what most people can see from outside. I'm so lucky that in this life i'm given a chance to know about you more. Through years i learned more about how amazing you are!


1. Your KIND heart makes me fall in love with you more. I remember how you deliberately turning back direction of the car just to gave money to a beggar that we were late notice before and get passed by. Or to a scavenger with his two kids that always stay in the same spot with his cart near my neighborhood. ❤

2. I love that you are a FAMILY-GUY. Even when you are lazy or tired, you always make time to give your mom a massage. You share with your mom. You patiently taught your dad using gadgets and internet. You get along with your big brother. You help your sis-in-law. You play with your nephew. That's sweet hun. ❤ And the sweetest of all is that you always including me along in your family events ❤

3. You are so SINCERE, that i can feel it in the way you love me. You always give the best for me, and never take anything in return. Your concern, your time. Everything. You are the best lover anyone can ever get. You appreciate every little thing i do or make, no matter how lame or small it is. ❤

4. You are like the most PATIENT person i've ever met. I love the way you handle me at my worst. It's not easy being with me, my stubbornness is hard to bear with, but you always stay. You always hug me when i'm upset or mad and wipe my tears, even though i stubbornly resist. You always stay even though i told you to go away, because you know honestly i want you to stay. You patiently try and never give up on my silent-treatment.. I'm so sorry for being so stubborn and selfish hun. ❤

5. You are so THOUGHTFUL. Thank you for making time for me even after tiring day at work. Thank you for taking time to brought me dinner and my favourite snacks every time you come by. Thank you for the food you made when i was sick. Thank you for turning the movie's sound to the lowest volume human's ear could possibly hear when i still need more sleeping. Thank you for always let me choose first. Thank you for always knowing what to say. And thank you for so many many more things ❤

6. I love you FUNNY guy! You bring joy and happiness into my life! You make me smile ear to ear. Your laughter is the greatest sound i love. Even when you tried to hold your laughter when watching 'Running man' while i'm asleep and start sound like little girl's giggle instead (:p) It wakes me up in the end, but i ain't even mad. I just love your smile and laugh. You are my favorite reason to smile. ❤ The way you hold me from behind and force me to laugh along with you by laughing like crazy in my ear is annoying sometime though >:| Or every time you beat me by putting your fingers on my waist and dare me to move.. It's still ticklish even just by breathing.. :'( The way you act like you're dying when you carry me is also annoying, i'm as light as feather dammit >:O It's amazing that i find those things annoying yet funny at the same time. ❤

7. I lack in so many aspects, but you always being SUPPORTIVE to me, and i'm very grateful for that. Even though i have so many dreams, but i lack on motivation, yet still you keep support me and tell me that i can do everything that i want. Thank you for believe in me even though i'm still figuring what to do with my life ❤

8. You are my personal superhero! You are DEPENDABLE, i know i can always count on you. You are trustworthy, i know i can tell you everything. You always find a way to help me in whatever you can. You make my life easier, you make everything that used to seem so big seem to be so small. I know life will be great just being with you! ❤

9. You are as SWEET as sugar! You showered me with love and gifts not just on special occasions, but also on ordinary days, out of nothing. Your every action shows love. You walked in the outer side of sidewalk when we are walking together. You deliberately bring your jacket when we go to the movies because you know i can't stand cold. You take care of me. You start and end my every day with love words. I love when you draw a heart on my palm using your finger when we are holding hand. I love your random love notes. I love that you don't mind when i hug you in 'koala' pose when i'm down and that you hug me back tightly. I love 'i love you' videos that you sent me. I love random pictures you sent me. I love when you hold my hand and ask me to pray together before we eat, and then kiss me on the cheek while saying "Bon appetite" afterwards. I love your surprise proposal. Honestly, no one can love as great as you! ❤

10. You are one of the greatest person i look up for. Your way of life is ADMIRABLE, and you always make me proud. You appreciate small things that most people probably won't give crap about. You don't take things for granted. You taught me great things, you taught me to be grateful. You open my eyes to many new things. You open to critics and my complaints, and always changing for the better ❤


LOVE, X O X O

No comments:

Post a Comment