...

Friday, January 9, 2015

Welcome 2015!

January, 2015!
- H A P P Y - N E W - Y E A R -

Finally, i got the time to relax and doing "me" things. Just realized i only posted 1 post in 2014. I'm such a procrastinator :P

2014 has been a great year for me. So many things happened last year, the most major thing is that i got married with the love of my life! After 8 years and a half, we finally tied the knot ❤ It's been a hectic year with all that wedding preparation stuffs but also a really blessing year.


So, in this new year's spirit, i'd like to take time to sit down and reminiscing all the things happened in 2014 and give thanks to Jesus my Lord for all of that. I'm really blessed beyond words ❤ And like every new year, i'd like to set some goals for my new year's resolutions, though every year i set it too ambiguous and wide in scope and just got blurred in result, like you know when you want to be a better person (most common resolution everrrrr), but didn't set the way how you're gonna do that. :( So this year, i'd like to try to specify them. So, here are mine :

1. I want to be a kinder spirit. I'm thinking of setting aside some money every month to donate.

2. Since i'm a housewife now, i want to learn more dishes to cook, at least i should have to be able to learn 100 recipes this year.

3. I'm thinking of taking sewing class. Lately i'm so in love with couture gowns. Well at least, i'd like to be able to make my own clothes.

I think that's all. I'm not gonna set so many goals which it will ends up forgotten if i do that. LOL. Last but not least, let's all pray that in this 2015, each of us can a better person and all of our dreams come true. Amen!


Love, X O X O

No comments:

Post a Comment